How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
Search the News
Looking for news on a specific topic? Select the topic above and click "go."
Or, use the search feature to the upper-right to review our library of news articles.
Participate in BLR's polls and surveys.
E-mailing News Articles
Think one of the news articles listed below would be interesting to a friend or colleague? Just open the article and click the e-mail tab at the top-right to forward it.
The Latest Compensation News
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers data, terminations, and managing your own fate.
Workers in legal, same-sex marriages, regardless of where they live, will now have the same rights as those in opposite-sex marriages to federal job-protected leave under the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) to care for a spouse with a serious health condition.
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers base pay, compensation mistakes, trends in 2015, and leadership.
Do your employment policies prepare your organization for the challenges it will face in the coming years?
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers recordkeeping, paid sick leave, and performance reviews.
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers succession planning, FLSA danger zones, arbitration agreements, and technology for HR.
How do your retirement benefits for 2015 compare with last year's?
More Recent Compensation News ...