How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
Search the News
Looking for news on a specific topic? Select the topic above and click "go."
Or, use the search feature to the upper-right to review our library of news articles.
Participate in BLR's polls and surveys.
The Latest Compensation News
A federal district court has agreed to fast-track a lawsuit challenging the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL) new overtime regulation.
Employers cannot count compensation paid during meal breaks toward overtime pay due to employees, a federal appeals court has ruled.
A group of 21 states has asked a court to grant an emergency injunction to temporarily halt the U.S. Department of Labor’s (DOL's) new overtime regulations.
It’s in a company’s best interest to ensure their workers are happy and healthy, so they can be more productive and positively impact the bottom line.
The Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC) is reducing penalties for late payment of premiums in an effort to reduce regulatory costs and make it easier for plan sponsors to maintain traditional pension plans.
California’s governor vetoed a bill September 30 that would have granted 6 weeks of “parental leave” to some employees in the state.
“Secure your own oxygen mask before assisting others.” We’ve all heard these instructions given by flight attendants.
More Recent Compensation News ...