Looking for an easy, low-cost way to manage your compensation program, stop overpaying, and retain your top performers?
BONUS! Get expert help to:
- Quickly find 1,000's of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
Search the News
Looking for news on a specific topic? Select the topic above and click "go."
Or, use the search feature to the upper-right to review our library of news articles.
Participate in BLR's polls and surveys.
E-mailing News Articles
Think one of the news articles listed below would be interesting to a friend or colleague? Just open the article and click the e-mail tab at the top-right to forward it.
The Latest Compensation News
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has issued the 2014 optional standard mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating an automobile.
Although standards for class actions have become more stringent, some circumstances still warrant class treatment. An example is a recent decision by the U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals permitting a class of security guards to challenge their employer’s on-duty meal period policy.
Workers have reason for holiday cheer this season, according to the CareerBuilder Annual Holiday Survey.
In a recent blog, OFCCP Director Patricia Shiu addresses the agenda for the Equal Pay Enforcement Task Force.
In a blog, OFCCP Director Patricia Shiu summarizes 4 years of the Equal Pay Enforcement Program and how it is addressing pay discrimination.
U.S. Representatives Matt Cartwright (D-PA) and Tom Cole (R-OK) have introduced bi-partisan legislation, the Wage Grade Employee Parity Act, along with six other Republicans and six other Democrats that would ensure that the percentage increase in rates of basic pay for hourly federal employees is equivalent to the increase received by other federal employees in the same pay locality.
This week, the Compensation Daily Advisor discussed wellness, minimum wage for homecare workers, and the top 5 Compensation and Benefits Daily Advisor posts in 2013.
More Recent Compensation News ...