How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
Search the News
Looking for news on a specific topic? Select the topic above and click "go."
Or, use the search feature to the upper-right to review our library of news articles.
Participate in BLR's polls and surveys.
E-mailing News Articles
Think one of the news articles listed below would be interesting to a friend or colleague? Just open the article and click the e-mail tab at the top-right to forward it.
The Latest Compensation News
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers management phrases to avoid, Zappos' recruiting practices, and the SHRM/HRCI certification competition.
A few weeks after the U.S. Supreme Court dealt a blow to the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) contraceptive mandate, federal courts are looking at a different aspect of the law—exchange subsidies. On July 22, there was a flurry of activity on the issue, with two federal appeals courts issuing conflicting rulings.
The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) establishes basic rights and wage protections, including overtime pay requirements, for American workers.
Although employers may want to avoid the uncomfortable topic with employees, you can’t avoid your legal obligations to an employee’s former spouse postdivorce.
A new Arizona law going into effect July 24 means employees who are let go with severance pay won’t be eligible for unemployment benefits right away.
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers performance management, FMLA, and HR policies.
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers wage and hour blunders, bonuses, and what we can learn from Walt Disney and Mary Poppins.
More Recent Compensation News ...