How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
Search the News
Looking for news on a specific topic? Select the topic above and click "go."
Or, use the search feature to the upper-right to review our library of news articles.
Participate in BLR's polls and surveys.
The Latest Compensation News
Out of the 11.6 million jobs created in the post-recession economy, 11.5 million went to workers with at least some ...
CareerBuilder and Emsi have compiled a list of occupations we can't live without—and what these critical occupations ...
A new compensation survey by Comparably examines salary negotiation in the tech industry. Over 5,000 tech ...
A recent settlement agreement between an employer and the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) serves as a reminder that employers ...
Plan sponsors spend a significant amount of time crafting and deploying employee benefit communications, with 73% using e-mail to get the word out. Despite these efforts, 80% of participants do not open and read materials and, of those who ...
A recent U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) enforcement action serves as a reminder that employers must ensure that wage deductions do not create minimum wage violations.
Compensation is a complicated puzzle to piece together, even when you are dealing with the most routine of circumstances. But when you are confronted with uncommon pay situations—something that’s becoming all the more common all the time in today’s rapidly shifting compensation ecosystems—it can present a whole new set of challenges.
More Recent Compensation News ...