How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
BLR white papers examine a wide range of compensation-related issues and offer guidance in how to address them.
Also, get hands-on advice from other HR and Compensation pros with BLR's Forums.
The Latest Compensation White Papers
Thursday, March 12, 2015
How can an employer engage employees in the company’s success, give themselves a competitive position in the battle for new and existing employees, and at the same time, facilitate the sale of the company to a group of trusted, motivated people?
Monday, March 9, 2015
The retirement plan you sponsor comes along with some serious responsibilities. Among those is the duty to understand and evaluate fees paid on behalf of the plan. That’s a good start, says Jonathan Baltes, CEO of QPSteno, an organization that is taking fee evaluation to a deeper level.
Monday, March 2, 2015
Data analysis should play a significant role in your healthcare cost-saving strategy. Michael Jordan, of healthcare services company MagnaCare, explains why.
Friday, January 30, 2015
How do you change compensation practices that may be problematic, but have been in place for many years? It can be overwhelming to think about changing these policies along with your regular day-to-day functions. Compensation consultant Dan Walter suggests starting small.
Monday, December 29, 2014
Seeing into the future can help plan sponsors accomplish the goals they set for their retirement programs—helping employees meet retirement with confidence. Laraine McKinnon, defined contribution director for BlackRock®, discusses predictive tools for 401(k) plans that are available through plan advisors.
Tuesday, December 16, 2014
When asked to identify the top two impediments toward building a workforce that can meet their future business objectives, the responses of surveyed executives delivered a strong message: for companies that fail to make headway in solving some key issues, a talent crisis is looming.
Monday, December 1, 2014
In spite of the promise of holding the line on the cost of health care, large employers expect costs to continue rising in 2015. But they aren’t just sitting back and watching this happen, according to a recent survey from the National Business Group on Health (NBGH).
More Recent White Papers ...
White Paper Archive
View past white papers by year