How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
BLR white papers examine a wide range of compensation-related issues and offer guidance in how to address them.
Also, get hands-on advice from other HR and Compensation pros with BLR's Forums.
Compensation.BLR.com Resource Centers are where our editors have gathered content on hot issues or events that may pertain to multiple HR & Compensation topics. These hubs allow you to find relevant information in one place.
The Latest Compensation White Papers
Monday, June 15, 2015
International business practices aren’t an issue for only huge companies anymore—smaller companies are now increasingly reaching foreign shores. What do you need to know about the changing landscape in international business and how it impacts compensation and attracting top talent?
Friday, June 5, 2015
How can you help those who reach retirement make smart decisions about how to use their assets to fund the rest of their lives? Employers are ideally situated to make a difference for their exiting retirees.
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Your 401(k) plan is designed to help everyone in your workplace to save for retirement. Your youngest employees, Millennials, have seen up close the financial wreckage their parents may have experienced in the wake of the Great Recession. Are they taking their experience as an impetus to save and invest, or are they taking a live-for-today stance?
Thursday, May 7, 2015
What steps can employers take to support mental health in the workplace? Paul Gionfriddo, President and CEO Mental Health America (the oldest nationwide mental health advocacy organization in the country), says there are three areas that are of primary importance.
Thursday, March 12, 2015
How can an employer engage employees in the company’s success, give themselves a competitive position in the battle for new and existing employees, and at the same time, facilitate the sale of the company to a group of trusted, motivated people?
Monday, March 9, 2015
The retirement plan you sponsor comes along with some serious responsibilities. Among those is the duty to understand and evaluate fees paid on behalf of the plan. That’s a good start, says Jonathan Baltes, CEO of QPSteno, an organization that is taking fee evaluation to a deeper level.
Monday, March 2, 2015
Data analysis should play a significant role in your healthcare cost-saving strategy. Michael Jordan, of healthcare services company MagnaCare, explains why.
More Recent White Papers ...
White Paper Archive
View past white papers by year