How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
Compensation.BLR.com's Resource Centers are where our editors have gathered regulatory analysis, training, regulatory activity, guidance documents, time savers, news, and white papers on hot HR & Compensation issues or events that may pertain to multiple HR & Compensation topics. These hubs allow you to find all relevant information in one place.
Summarizes state and federal requirements on key HR- and compensation-related topics.
Stay up to date with the latest happening regarding benefits compliance, trends and news.
Resources to help you handle everyday tasks as well as tackle unexpected challenges.
Explains the basic elements of compensation planning in easy to understand terms.
Articles and time savers to help you understand the Fair Labor Standards Act.
Information and tools to help your organization comply with the FMLA.
Resources to help employers comply with the the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
Contact information as well as video tutorials for many of Compensation.BLR.com's features.
A wide variety of guidance and tools & time savers to help you manage your job descriptions.
Tools and resources to develop and manage pay for performance.
Find out how other organizations manage everything from benefits to vacation time.
On-demand 60 or 90 minute seminars conducted by leading employment law and HR professionals.