Florida Governor Rick Scott has launched a new website to provide the public with access to frequently requested public records, and other information, including a state employee salary database.
The new website, Florida Has a Right to Know--Holding Government Accountable, contains information including:
“This useful tool enhances public access to government records so taxpayers can see how their tax dollars are being spent,” said Governor Scott.
- Public access to state employee salary information.
- Contract records, including approved, denied and “under review” contracts.
- Information on rulemaking status and procedures.
- Annualized retirement benefit calculations of $100,000 and more for state and local employees (personal information redacted).
- Links to other open government resources.