The economy caused many organizations to pull back on compensation plans over the past couple of years. Now that things are picking up again, organizations are refocusing on competitive compensation plans to recruit and retain top performers.
In 2011, many U.S. employers expect to improve compensation plans. One recent survey predicts that employers are planning to give employees the largest merit increases since before the recession. Hiring is also expected to increase this year.
To help organizations stay competitive, BLR is hosting an in-depth webinar all about re-engineering compensation to take best advantage of this dynamic new economy.
The compensation webinar, scheduled on March 24, will provide you with valuable compensation information, including:
- What you need to know about merit increase budgets, incentive compensation, and performance management
- Why redefining your compensation philosophy is crucial right now
- How to ensure that the mission, values, and strategic plan of your organization are reflected in your compensation planning process
- Successful strategies to analyze the current market rates for jobs
- How to re-open the link between pay and performance
- Ways to shift from subjective bonuses to real incentive-based pay
- Why non-cash reward programs will continue to be effective
The featured speaker, Paul R. Dorf, ADP, is the Managing Director of Compensation Resources, Inc., in Upper Saddle River, New Jersey. He is responsible for directing consulting services in all areas of executive compensation, short and long-term incentives, sales compensation, performance management programs, and salary administration programs.
This webinar has been approved for 1.5 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
To learn more about this compensation webinar, or other upcoming opportunities, visit BLR's catalog website.