How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
Search the News
Looking for news on a specific topic? Select the topic above and click "go."
Or, use the search feature to the upper-right to review our library of news articles.
Participate in BLR's polls and surveys.
The Latest Compensation News
According to a recent survey, released by Namely, attitudes toward summer vacation are shifting under the demands of the modern workplace and growing Millennial influence.
In its new overtime regulations, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) has more than doubled its salary threshold for the Fair Labor Standards Act's (FLSA's) white-collar overtime exemptions. This causes a rare circumstance in which federal law provides employees with more protections than California law.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has announced that it backs legislation that would prohibit the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) from enforcing its new overtime regulations.
Employees find 401(k)s and similar group retirement plans are found to be the most difficult benefits to understand, followed by health insurance and HSA/FSAs, according to a new financial wellness survey released by Four Seasons Financial Education (FSFE).
Every year, we see more and more fitness trackers finding a home on wrists.
In Revenue Procedure 2016-28, the IRS recently announced the 2017 contribution limits for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs).
"Prevailing wages" are the premium wage rates paid to employees who perform labor on a "public" project, often a construction or highway project."
More Recent Compensation News ...