How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
Search the News
Looking for news on a specific topic? Select the topic above and click "go."
Or, use the search feature to the upper-right to review our library of news articles.
Participate in BLR's polls and surveys.
The Latest Compensation News
With the city’s endorsement, a federal judge has issued a stay of Philadelphia’s ban on questions about job applicants’ salary history. The new law was set to take effect May 23.
On April 13, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) issued a final market stabilization rule designed to improve the healthcare marketplace and promote stability.
A federal court of appeals has granted the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) its third extension in defending a lawsuit challenging new Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) overtime regulations.
Both business groups and Republican lawmakers have in recent days urged the White House to block the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission’s (EEOC) new EEO-1 compensation reporting requirements.
Most defined contribution retirement plan participants who are reenrolled in a plan’s default fund remain in that investment a year later, with only a few partially opting out, a recent Vanguard case study of reenrollment found.
Final regulations issued by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) made several changes to various Affordable Care Act (ACA) marketplace rules. Included in the rule were the 2018 out-of-pocket maximums (OOPMs) for nongrandfathered health plans.
On April 3, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) released final updates to the Medicare Advantage and Part D Prescription Drug Programs for 2018.
More Recent Compensation News ...