How much should you be paying to attract and retain the best employees, based on your industry and location?
Your FREE report will help you:
- Quickly find 1,000’s of ADA-compliant job descriptions and market analysis reports
- Customize your compensation program with a specific grade system, rate ranges, and grade assignments
- Use BLR's® Compensation Analyzer to save time assessing markets, spotting pay inequities, and tracking compensation
PLUS, everything you need for a top-tier compensation management program:
- Job descriptions and wage and salary data for over 50,000 job titles
- Do your job better and faster with ready-to-use checklists, calculators, forms, and policies
- Plain-English analysis of state and federal laws and regulations
- Be the first to know future trends with monthly survey reports
- Network with your compensation peers using BLR's forums and Ask the Expert services
The Latest Compensation News
You've go the market data but how do you determine the salary range? Which parts of the data do you use?
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers compensation data, the EEOC and comp data collection, compensation models, and executive buy-in.
On April 1, McDonald's announced that it will raise starting pay at company-owned restaurants to $1 over the locally mandated minimum wage.
Just before the State of the Union address this year, President Obama put the push of the White House squarely behind the issue of paid sick leave.
A recent decision illustrates the Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act (IWPCA) can’t be used as a cure-all in every situation in which a worker claims underpayment of wages.
This week's Compensation Daily Advisor covers executive pay, aging salary data, market position, and HR metrics.
Beginning May 13, the Promoting Healthy Families and Workplaces Ordinance requires Philadelphia employers to provide paid sick leave to eligible employees.
More Recent Compensation News ...